Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello!

Hello new shiny electronic thing! Or, what is is they called you again? A blackberry? I swear my sister is trying to make me look crazy with this. Anyhoo, It's time I started to chronicle my journey from being an ordinary water wielder to a smart, sexy, and oh so fashionable priestess. Dress down to my ankles? Ha! If I'm going to go to the mainland to find a man, I have to flash some...leg. Hmmm, now if I could only find a good razor. These bronze ones are sooo rough! I hope this technology won't get me in too much trouble. I mean, I'm completely addicted to this "Bejeweled" thing. It's amazing! I missed this morning's ceremony, but I got 5000! Can you say high score? Oh! Speaking of score, we're teaching new fighting moves today. Ok, time to go beat some sense into these girls, bye!

No comments: