Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yay NYC

Well after a long boring trip in coach I finally arrived in the big apple, although it is big it doesn't look anything like an apple to me. Oh I just love this city, so many shoes so little time. I did get some photo shoots in though my agent loved the idea of a photo shoot around America apparently makes me look patriotic or something. Then there was the other job, the real reason I'm here. There wasn't much left at the crime scene, not even a video the camera's were taken out before the heist. Although I can tell I'm dealing with a ninja, first off the ring was from the Japaneses history section, secondly he left his shuriken. There were no finger prints, obviously a ninja would wear a glove. There was however some trace amount of an expensive hair gel ( it does wonders for split ends) . Anyway its a metrosexual ninja I'm apparently dealing with, I guess the next move is his

No comments: