Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Trial!

Hello...um...me, I guess, since I'm the only one reading this! Today was kinda cool for once. I found out the super secret details about the trials to become a priestess. It turns out that all the candidates had to use water abilities to show exactly how creative we could be. I just hope I didn't make anyone cry with the, I must say, amazing show I put on for everyone...it's hard being so awesome ^_^ Ok, as for the actual trial, it was so nerve racking! All the elders were watching me. The girls started to make like, water flowers, and statues....even animals! As for me, I decided to go with a bit more flash. So I slipped on my power tapping talisman, which I whipped up before the trials, and tried to pour my spirit into the water and see what would happen, talismans always make things interesting. So, it turns out that my power manifests into a water dragon! And it "accidentally"...ate all the other girls' presentations. Oh well, these things happen. Besides, that flower did look appetizing considering the menu on the island these days. But the elders were whispering to each other! Omgs, I hope it's a good thing. Well, it's not my fault those other things couldn't stand up against my fluffy! Anyway, we'll all find out who won tomorrow. Wish me luck!...good luck, me! Goodbye for now!

No comments: