Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tour bus finally in Albany!

This is Coke... or... Peppy Arena... something like that. It is big, I am excited to be playing in place! It was long to get here because of photo shoot in New York City. I am taking picture in every city; PR people say it good exposure. It was in big building! Many models there, but I did not get any numbers! Ha ha! I did not picture with them, no.

So, then bus was off to here, Albany! Woo hoo! So, concert is amazing! Many many fan, much yelling and singing ... and next item is set for me to take. New York State Museum has Japanese exhibit going on, and they have scroll. Rumor is that scroll contains the way of releasing inside of one self, the great peace and power.

I am missing shuriken... I forgot to gather up after taking out camera... the alarm going ring ring ring made me worry and go fast, too fast. I must pay more attention.

Next stop... Wachovia Stadium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! But tonight... tonight I am sneaky in again. I am hoping security is not higher. Scroll is harder for taking, very... floppy. fragile! Hai.

I will be again sleepy tomorrow, after coming back with scroll... Wishing luck with hotel beds!

No comments: