Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Too early to be awake...

Aaahg... It is afternoon, or so manager says. I am thinking it is still too early to be wake up. Close the drapes!

Concert was amazing! Many many fan! They do much yelling :) I am doing much singing! At end of concert, night was just beginning. I tell you about it.

After cheering and encore, I was slipping behind stage. I went to bus, and said "I am sleeping in hotel again!" Band watched me go. I like band. But they do not know I am ninja ;) So out I go,
and into the night.

I hopped out into the close buildings, with the rain coming down after concert! No fans in rain. My black uniform hides me, all traditional cloth ys! Ninja are sneaky. You cannot see us haha. But I am even more than that.

I am invisible. Not just sneaky ninja not seen. I am really invisible! English words... see through. I am also climbing wall better than ninja, with hands and feet, even glass. I am perfect ninja. Second in command of ninja clan, Black Ravens.

I slipped into museum. They had ring of ancient power, but of course they did not know. But it is ring that ninja and Japanese have fought over for many century. Emperor is legend to have it, and grow powerful! I am perfect and only ninja for job.


I sneak in. Oh!! I almost forget! I also sneak into building, seeming like no human can pass through places; places too small for person. But not... for black snake. So that is me! Yes, I said I was perfect ninja, nee? Ah, but best ninja is not seen, and action is not seen.

Yes, I can take out ring without being seen, because I am invisible. But, floating glass? It gives away secret! So I throw shuriken at cameras: zap, zap, all gone in few minutes. Now I am secret! But guards will come soon, they see cameras go away.

The ring was inside glass case, so I very carefully cut it open. I can see where the lasers are, and in perfect dark, just like snake senses heat. I lifted off circle of glass (no suction cup needed!) and lifted out ring. Alarm goes off!! Oh no, right? Great ninja is caught! Hah!! No, for I have another ninja secret!

I poof! Teleport is english word. I am gone, no smoke from where I was, but white poof where I appear, on top of building. I leap off, and am on my way across city, back to hotel! Then of course, after I sneak into hotel room, is sexy lady from downstairs...

And managers wonder why Ryuichi is sleepy until 2 pm.

No comments: