Sunday, June 17, 2007

Boston

Well its been quiet the past few days no new break-ins. Unfortunately the investigation has hit a dead end. I have a plan to place hidden cameras in museums with items similar to the stolen ones unfortunately that list is in the hundreds right now, so that plan is a bit unrealistic. Maybe if there were more items stolen I could thin the list a little.
With all this free time the higher ups have granted me some free time so I've headed out to Boston to see my family it's not often that I'm on the east coast. It was good to see my brother Ray before he headed of to Japan, he was so excited about study abroad there. Funny thing is , he is a huge Ryuichi fan and he's heading to Japan while Ryuichi is here in the USA on tour.
Last night I went out to fight crime again. I've been doing that more and more, its the only time I feel .... right. I dunno it must be my imagination or something its just that sometimes this whole government agent thing just gives me weird vibes. Oh well, at least last night helped me unwind, and it was funny to see that look on the mugger's face he sure wasn't expecting that lion in the alley way.

No comments: