Saturday, June 23, 2007

Death and a bowl

My superior has been killed, I got a message from Harvey today about the incident. Apparently he was killed at a museum in front of his daughter. If I ever found out who did this they will pay. The girl said it was just a mugging, but there was also an item stolen from the museum. At first i was thought it might be the ninja I'm tracking but this doesn't fit his MO he's never killed anyone before, and plus there was another heist in Washington D.C clear across the country. Unless he has changed tactics and can jump across country in hours i doubt it was him.
As far as tracking the ninja I've gotten two good leads, seems that we were finally able to make a solid enough connection between the items, it's some historical family ancient blah blah blah thing, whatever it is the point is we can now make a list of likely targets. On top of that there was some footage of the ninja caught or should I say not caught on tape. Since it was in Washington D.C the security there is always heightened so there were hidden cameras, and the sneaky bastard did find some of them. Though luckily for us a guard was coming and rushed him and he missed one or two. The interesting part is that he was invisible or telekinetic there were throwing knives just being thrown around by nothing. I've order hidden thermal cameras to be placed in the museums we think he is gonna strike next. Also there gonna be hidden a lot better than the ones in DC. One last thing he wrote some lines just to taunt us, although they were pretty and somewhat familiar oh well I'm off to see if I can get any more clues from the crime scene.

No comments: