Monday, June 18, 2007

More adventures in Boston

Again no news on the ninja, which is good it means more time off. I got to see my brother off to the airport today, I'm gonna miss him he's been so great about keeping my secret. He's the only one in the family who knows about my powers, my parents would totally freak. Of course I'm nice enough to keep his secrets.
Hmm what else happened today. I ate breakfast, said goodbye to Ray, went to a Photo shoot got kidnapped, went shopping. Oh I guess I should elaborate on the kidnapping. It all happened at the photo shoot. I may have time of from being miss secret agent but not from being a model. So I was at one of the photo shoots for my tour around around America, and this group of men in ski mask break in and trash the set. They thought stealing a few rich models for ransom was a good idea. Normally I would have just have beat the living daylights out of these guys right away but with the crowd and the cameras at all I had to play along. I along with some of the other girls were blindfolded and our hands were tied and we were thrown in a truck, and worse of all they ruined my outfit.
Silly men thought they could hold me kinda hard to have my hands tied if I shift to have no arms. Good thing the girls were blindfolded most would have screamed if they saw the snake on the floor. Then I waited until the truck stopped, I was a blur of forms, a wolf , a lion ,a bear, I think I may have even been a clown for a awhile , I had to take them out quickly before anyone (other than the bad guys) could get hurt, Once they were out cold I called the police and promptly went back in the truck waiting to be rescued

No comments: