Sunday, June 17, 2007

Philadelphia and Wilmington

I had good concert in Philadelphia. Nice long break. Good concert. Next I went to Wachovia Stadium! It very very big place for concert, many many people. After, I drove down to Wilmington in Delaware. They are having big art museum, Delaware Art Museum, so I go there for next heist.

I am hoping I am being careful enough. Even if I am being caught on camera, it will see nothing, so I am not worried for that. It is just ninja way to take perfect heist; anything lesser is failure, even if prize is safe.

Ryuichi's master yelled over phone at loss of shuriken. Ryuichi feels bad. He made it up better already, but failure still. A ninja should be like wind; felt for a moment, but never permanent. Un-graspable. Not contained in box. Go anywhere like draft in summer.

I should do training before concert, to be better for it, and heist! There is gym downtown. I go there; I am not thinking many people will recognize me! It is Dragon Gym Perfect, yes?

No comments: