Thursday, June 7, 2007

Things go exciting...

When things are going right, they are going right. When things are going wrong, they are very bad!

I am long time no posting because of second sentence. No no, super-secret ninja is not caught, hehehe. I am being safe yes. But I say one thing: Albany bad!

Pepsi Arena was filled up most way, and show took on well. No hair on fire, no bottle thrown at head like in Tokyo last month. I am not liking bottles at head. I Stoned Albany! Blond hair for America very good. It is after concert than things go funny. I am not meaning ha ha funny!

Band drummer Troy was not wanting me to go, for talking to fans or something. Troy is good drummer, bad at PR. I have tight timing for heist! Guards I checked out night before. All good ninja do recon, so I do recon too. Many camera, and nosy people with flashlights. But shift change at 2 am! I have to be there right at time to get scrolls or all goes bad. So I get away finally at 1 am. Not much time for changing and getting across city all sneaky! Good thing I do recon, I know where I can poof and make it shorter.

Poofing not always good because I make white air when I leave, so I poof on top of buildings, away from street. No raining tonight, blessing and curse. Wet clothing leaves water and other marks, foot places. Bad bad. But, rain also good for hiding. Well, no rain!

I sneaked into top of vent, snakey snakey! Slipped into corner in camera blind spot, change into me. More shuriken throwing, but this time I counted and made sure I find all! All cameras gone.

Guard change and walking takes not so long, and case of scroll is very covered in red glowing lines. Well, I see lines. Most people not see lines, but like I said, I see lines! But how to deal with lines? Space is around glass for person, but person cannot make though... more snakey time!

I slipped though as snake, and land on case. Off I go, and from bottom I take out wood as fast as I can, because guard on his way soon! No alarm for scroll; many other Japanese artifacts and scroll seems not so important. Way more security on useless armor on left, haha! Silly Americans.

I pull out scroll and know guard coming. Poof leaves white, remember? I only poof when have to go fast. All shuriken counted, and sneaky up wall. I am gone! I even take piece of wood with me... Missing scroll probably not noticed for long time.

I have scrolls and ring. I hope next place is good too. No heist in Philadelphia, just concert. Nice break. I need break. I need sleep T_T Ryuichi is tired. Wachovia is big stadium, I do extra big show.

Wait, I said things went bad, right? That is after coming back from perfect heist! Troy was still awake in hotel at 4 am with many people and other band people. I was not expecting people in room! It was connected room so not as much control Bad PR people for booking double room for "band continuity". Aargh.... But I told band I went back to room as always after concert. Where do they think I was? I don't know. But I did not have key to room, so window is only way into rooms... Why bring key with me? Maybe things go beep, or gets lost, ten is clue and that is bad!

Okay okay, so I am sticking to building outside windows, trying to think of way into room... And suddenly Ryuichi grins to himself... Ryuichi needs all band and girls in one room so he can sneak into other window. So, I take out shuriken!!! I like shuriken. Shuriken through window? Even better!! Crash!

Oh, many many people running... I was resisting laughing, because I had to sneak back to other room, now empty, and then into bathroom to change out of ninja clothes! I locked doors so they could not even go through, he he he. I change fast, and hide ninja clothes in suit case with key. Then I open bathroom door... fashionably late is Ryuichi to his own party!!!

I am so hungry now... I must go get food. The busy-ness didn't end until 5 am... I cannot sleep with loud stomach. Breakfast is being sent up, I will eat much and then sleeeeeeeep.

1 comment:

Glenkeeper said...

Great to be here! Looking forward to more ninja escipades ;).